Monday, February 28, 2011

My Greatest February!!!

After a quite miserable January, finally February has come... Although today is the last day of February, however the whole February has brought me quite a number of memorable moments... The 1st thing I did since entering February was shopping for my Chinese New Year clothes and get myself ready for the coming hectic New Year... For every single people like me Chinese New Year is always an enjoyable moment for us as we can get Ang Pows from the elder...

At the same time Chinese New Year is always the ONLY time for me to meet all my primary and secondary friends... The whole Chinese New Year, I had been spending all my times with my family and my friends... Together we did crazy stuffs like playing basketball late in the night of the 1st day of Chinese New Year... All those moments with family and friends help me to ease my feeling and bring me happiness... 

After Chinese New Year, its Valentine's Day... Valentine's day is always not a day that I will celebrate and its still the same for this year... Never got the ONE to celebrate with therefore Valentine's day is just a normal day for me... This year my Valentine's day was slightly different as I went dinner with my sister and her boyfriend and of cause some other people as well... If only me and two of them surely I wont go, dun wan to be a super huge light bulb... hahaha...

February is the special month for me as my birthday falls in this month... Every year one of my wishes surely is to get someone to be on my side for me to share my every single moments with her but till now i am still single and having all the happy and sad moments on my own... Although I have friends to share my feelings but a he and a she is always making some differences... Anyway I really want to thank my friends for their willingness to celebrate my birthday with me... This year I had few celebration at Neway, Library, San Fransisco Pizza and Pit stop... Hopefully next year after 23years, I can get my special one to celebrate my birthday with me...

This year birthday I got present from my sisters and sister's BF and I even got myself a gift... My eldest sis and my third sis sponsored me RM400 for me to get a new phone and my forth sis and her BF got me a Levi's wallet... Really thanks them and for me, I got myself a long dreamed guitar... therefore from now on I got no excuses for not able to learn how to play guitar... This guitar cost me 1/3 of my salary, damn pain!!!~~~

For the past weekend, I spent my weekend in SG and also JB... Outing with friends is always exciting and will never feel tired... Have a great 1 day trip in SG and this time I went those places where I cant manage to go during my last trip there... Other than that I also have a great time at JB and thanks to ying tian for fetching me n my friends here and there for 2 days... 

I thought after Chinese New Year I am able let go... However I just realized that I just lying to myself that I alrd let go but in fact I just keep it deep inside my heart and make it untouchable... If I never think about her then I wont feel anything but once I keep on thinking bout her and thats the time I feel the differences... She always say that she want to get someone but she never give those people around her a chance so i also dunno what she actually want... 

The only thing that upset me in February is both of my external harddisk and laptop harddisk crashed and all my pictures since I entered university are all inside... Having headache on how to retrieve them... Those are the things that reminds me my time in university and let me know how enjoy I am during those time... I will definitely find way to retrieve them even it will cost me hundreds...

No comments: